Directions to Easton Court Barns
Coming from Exeter following the A38 Devon Expressway.
Ignore the exit signposted to Totnes, Dartmouth, Kingsbridge and Salcombe (the route via Totnes can be painfully slow) and continue on the A38 until you see the exit signposted ‘Plymouth Park and Ride’ and ‘Ermington, Modbury & Yealmpton’.
- At the end of the slip road, turn left.
- At the crossroads at the bottom of the hill, cross over, signposted ‘Loddiswell’.
- After approximately 2 miles, at California Cross, fork left just after the BP garage, signposted ‘Loddiswell & Kingsbridge’.
- Go through Loddiswell, down the hill and across the valley.
- At the top of the next (long and windy) hill, turn right signposted ‘Kingsbridge, Salcombe & Plymouth’.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit left.
- Continue down hill past the Hospital on your right, at the roundabout turn right.
- Tesco can be seen on the left, continue past Morrisons on the right, at the roundabout bear around to the left, imediately turn right just before the Texaco fuel garage.
- Continue through the built up area, down hill over a small bridge and up hill in to the country narrow lane.
- After approximately 1 mile bear around a sharp right, after 100 yrs take the right turning signposted Easton.
- Easton Court Barns can be found on the right hand side just past the farm entrance.
If you have any queries or questions please do note hesitate to contact us.
SAT NAV: TQ7 3BD (we recommend only following until Kingsbridge)
Easton Court Barns
The Old Coach Road